Experience 2+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Customer Service Representative Job Description
This position will report to the Manager of Customer Service and will be a key part of our USA Team Customer Service Team. Job requires good interpersonal skills to deal with both external customers and internal overseas colleagues to meet our customer’s expectations.
Key duties or responsibilities of this Job:
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Preparing Shipping Instructions
- Preparing Shipping Confirmations
- Pricing/rate quotes
- Maintain Customer profiles
- Daily Contact with customers, Shipping Lines, trucking companies
- Adhoc Projects as required by management.
- College Degree preferred
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Import Order processing Required (Wines & Spirits a Plus)
- Computer Literate , with working knowledge of Microsoft office package Including Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook
- Aptitude to learn in house order processing system.
- Second language a plus i.e.: Italian, French, Spanish