Degree High School Diploma
Amount of Hours Full-Time & Part-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Camp Counselor – Camp Bow Wow Hoboken
Fulfill a variety of tasks with dogs and customers at the Front of House as well as other operations with dogs in the Back of House (Play Yards, Cabins, Prep Area, etc.). Always ensure the safety and security of Dogs, customers, associates and other visitors. Ensures the proper care of all Dogs.
- Conduct facility open / close tasks; greeting pet parents/dogs; check dogs in/ out of camp; answer pet parent questions
- Perform data entry and data file maintenance; place phone calls, complete paper filing/digitize paper; schedule and confirm appointments and reservations.
- Provide excellent customer service; be active and attentive to dogs and pet parents at all times
- Maintain a clean environment; clean lobby, area in front of Camp and other connected areas
- Clean cabins, prep area, break room and other Camp areas; lift items, such as supplies
- Assists with animal care and play yard monitoring
- Assist with new camper interviews
- Constantly walk and interact with dogs and team members.
- Chaperone dogs between back-of-house and front-of-house; prepare dog meals, dispense meds; accurately maintain food-med logs
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous experience with dogs a plus.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Be able to lift dog food and supplies.
* Constantly walk and/or stand entire shift.
* Extremely energetic, outgoing, upbeat, positive personality
* Work at a fast pace, in a team environment, and have exceptional customer service skills!
* MUST LOVE DOGS – the noise, the hair, the messes, the love, and the smiles!!!!!!!!
Availability – Hourly position. Must be able to work flexible schedule – Camp is open 7 days/week, 7am-7pm; weekends and holidays are required but time off is permitted with advance notice.