Experience Less Than 1 Year
Degree Trade School
Amount of Hours Full-Time & Part-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Beauty / Wellness
Want to work at America’s best day spa?
Ready to do what you love?
Ready to make a difference and be an important part of our Team?
Come join The Woodhouse Day Spas, voted America’s best day spa by American Spa Magazine!
We are hiring for Full Time and Part Time Massage Therapists.
At The Woodhouse, we value our team members and strive for excellence with every guest experience.
Share with us your unique talents and professionalism and in return, we will train you in “The Woodhouse Way” providing you with the tools, knowledge, and intention that will help you deliver the best guest experience each and every time. We are a company that recognizes, rewards, and celebrates with you along the way—as you excel and grow in your talents, the opportunity will follow you.
The Woodhouse Day Spa is the leader in affordable luxury. The willingness to serve and the ability to deliver are the core of our company’s mantra. We are seeking passion-filled, enthusiastic individuals driven by intention and guided by excellence to join our team today. Want to be more than just a number –then you should consider joining the Woodhouse Family today!
Our massage therapists… Are wellness warriors serving the guest with intentional touch and guided relaxation and recovery from life’s busy days! Thank you for taking care of all of us!
More specifically, our masterful massage therapist:
- Performs exceptional massages and body treatments following award winning protocols
- Fully prepares each and every treatment based on our treatment criteria
- Educates the guest on the benefits of the service performed and recommends products for home use
- Talks up all the other great services we offer and provides enhancement treatments
- Has a most recent and up to date massage license (NJ please)
- Provides consistent and stellar treatments up to 7-8 times per day (we like to keep you busy)
- Is a steward of the Woodhouse Brand making sure all treatment areas are prepared to the Woodhouse standards
- Always improving skills by attending continuing education classes
Woodhouse Perks include:
- Competitive Pay and Incentive programs
- Paid vacations for full-time employees
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products
- “The Woodhouse Way” paid training program
- Working in a new state of the art facility
- Ongoing training opportunities on the Woodhouse University website
The Woodhouse Day Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.