Experience 2+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Industry Advertising / Marketing
Gillian Small PR, an award-winning Hoboken-based PR agency, has an immediate opening for an Account Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience working in-house or at an agency.
The Account Coordinator will work with the account team (PR Assistant, Junior Account Executives and Account Executive) to build and maintain media lists, draft press materials (e.g. media alerts, one-sheets, press releases), and pitch media/influencers. Pitching experience is required, please include example results with resume submissions.
The ideal candidate is a:
-Self-starter that enjoys working both independently and collaboratively
– Excellent writer that is proficient in AP style
– Team player willing to pitch in across all client accounts
– Swift problem solver that doesn’t skip a beat
Responsibilities will include:
– Building and maintaining media lists
– Researching influencer partners
– Drafting press materials including press releases and media alerts
– Pitching media and influencers
– Assisting account team members with misc. tasks, such as media mailers, weekly client updates and research
– Two weeks paid vacation
– 401K with employer matching
– Employer-paid pet insurance
– Gym membership reimbursement
– Agency events and outings
– Snacks and beverages
…and more! Check out our website to learn more about our work and our office culture!
The role is based out of the Hoboken office, with great flexibility in on-location vs. work-from-home days. This is not a remote position.
To be considered for the role of Account Coordinator applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.