Experience 2+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Electric Picks is changing the narrative on fashion jewelry by offering a lifetime guarantee, launching innovative collaborations with top influencers and focusing on thoughtful creative branding. We are looking for a jewelry and fashion lover to add to our passionate small team who wants a career with immense growth potential. Our goal is to love showing up for work every single day (seriously), to work hard and have fun while doing it.
You will assist our Director of Marketing with social media content creation, campaign management, influencer partnerships and press outreach. As a key team member, you will collaborate within a close-knit team, and support various functions within the business.
- Create and manage social media content calendar
- Work directly with CEO/Founder and Marketing to create engaging, original content
- Manage posting schedule for various social media platforms; align posts with marketing promotion calendar, PR calendar and other core initiatives
- Support the day-to-day management of our influencer programs, including communication, planning, and execution.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of social media and influencer KPIs
- Help to drive brand awareness, acquisition, community growth and revenue
- Support PR initiatives including pitching, sample management, VIP program and maintaining contact database
- Assist with event logistics for press, consumer events and trunk shows
- Stay on the cutting edge of digital marketing trends, topics and cultural events relevant to our customer
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You’re someone who is jewelry obsessed!
- 2-4 years of social media and/or influencer experience
- Must have a passion for all things social media with knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube
- Experience with paid social a plus
- Ability to translate current and emerging trends on social platforms into the EP voice in a timely and reactionary manner
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills with the ability to engage audiences
- Desire to work in a startup and/or previous experience in a startup preferred
- Ability to be both a self-starter and a team player, multitask and thrive in a fast environment
- Some proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Planoly, Google Sheets, Powerpoint
- Experience working in at least one content management system (i.e. Khoros, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Positive and Energized
Born out of a dream (literally) and an idea, Founder MJ Carlson started Electric Picks in her NYC apartment. Celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year, we’ve grown to a team of 10. We love jewelry but we’re more than just another gold chain company. We value positivity, teamwork, thoughtfulness and creativity.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Elle, The NY Post, People, Cosmopolitan, InStyle among many other media outlets. We currently retail with Revolve, Nordstrom, Free People, Anthropologie, Holt Renfrew and approximately 250 specialty boutiques.