Experience 3+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Electric Picks is changing the narrative on fashion jewelry by offering a lifetime guarantee, launching innovative collaborations with top influencers and focusing on thoughtful creative branding. We are looking for a jewelry and fashion lover to add to our passionate small team who wants a career with immense growth potential. Our goal is to love showing up for work every single day (seriously), to work hard and have fun while doing it.
MANAGER OPERATIONS: (3+ years of experience)
1. Manage production schedule and needs (fulfillment)
2. Managing team, 5 direct reports
3. Streamline operations
4. Ecommerce/Shopify management
5. Project management for influencer partnerships (managing the timeline: inventory stocked, correct production numbers, setting up for launch day and executing for launch day)
Additional day to day responsibilities:
– Shopify manage orders, notes with orders, fulfillment
– Inventory management
– Wholesale: store orders packaged correctly and out on time
– Manage production: what they need to make/fulfill
– Coordinates customer service
– Manage Shopify for product launches
– Implementing new innovative workflow systems to enhance efficiency (for example, customer service, CRM, inventory management, project management tools).
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Salary: commensurate based on experience
Born out of a dream (literally) and an idea, Founder MJ Carlson started Electric Picks in her NYC apartment. Celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year, we’ve grown to a team of 12. We love jewelry but we’re more than just another gold chain company. We value positivity, teamwork, thoughtfulness and creativity.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Elle, The NY Post, People, Cosmopolitan, InStyle among many other media outlets. We currently retail with Revolve, Nordstrom, Free People, Anthropologie, Holt Renfrew and approximately 250 specialty boutiques.
- Hoboken, NJ