Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
We are hiring a full-time operations assistant in our Hoboken, NJ office.
You will assist our operations manager with shipping, packaging, returns, wholesale orders, store credits, inventory and other day to day ecommerce responsibilities. You will work with our ecommerce and wholesale team to coordinate incoming & outgoing shipments to ensure completeness & accuracy. As a team member, you will collaborate within a close-knit team, and support various functions within the Operations group.
Participate in the coordination of shipping product between Electric Picks and our vendors/ecommerce customers, as well as flow of goods within the Operations Team
- Assist with product being returned and store credits to ensure timely processing.
- Assist with order fulfillment, including assembling, preparing and packaging customer orders. We focus on the details and opening our packages is a fun experience for our customers (think holographic mailers, stickers, and polaroid fliers).
- Operational support such as inventory management shipment scheduling, follow up, and any other necessary tasks.
- Be responsible for incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments
- Be well-versed in both domestic and international shipping across shipping platforms
Our Ideal Candidate
- You’re someone who loves jewelry!
- Experience with shipping/inventory/supply chain with a product, retail, or ecommerce company preferred
- Proficient with Shopify
- Attention to detail is a must
- Efficient time management and ability to multitask
- Positive and Energized
- Must have excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team.
- Position is 5 days a week in our office in Hoboken, NJ.
Born out of a dream (literally) and an idea, I started the company in my NYC apartment. Now 9 years later, we’re an office of six a small lean team fast growing. We love jewelry but we’re more than just another gold chain company. We value positivity, teamwork, thoughtfulness and creativity.
Though this is an operations based role, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of running a small business!
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Elle, The NY Post, People, Cosmopolitan, InStyle among many other media outlets. We currently retail with Revolve, Nordstrom, Free People, Anthropologie, Holt Renfrew and approximately 250 specialty boutiques.
Some Perks: $300 jewelry stiped per collection (2x per year). 1-2 Team lunches or coffee each week.
Please include both resume & cover letter