Experience 3+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Electric Picks, a Hoboken NJ hyper-growth organization, is changing the narrative on fashion jewelry by offering a lifetime guarantee, launching innovative collaborations with top influencers and brands, and focusing on thoughtful creative branding. We are looking for a jewelry lover to add to our passionate team who wants a career with immense growth potential. Our goal is to love showing up for work every day (seriously), to work hard, and have fun while doing it.
The Production Manager will be responsible for the supervision of the production team as well as working to ensure that production schedules are met and products are completed on time. You will oversee the planning, purchasing, and receiving of all raw and finished materials needed. You will source new vendors and production techniques, negotiate pricing, manage vendor relationships, reconcile inventory and manage quality control.
- Full-Time Position: Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- On-site in our Hoboken, NJ studio
- Accomplish department objectives by managing staff, planning, and evaluating department goals.
- Plan production timelines and order quantities based on projections for ecomm and wholesale inventory, collaborations, launches, and events; continue to evolve projections in real time.
- Manage production calendar
- Maintain purchasing and production tracking database
- Develop, perfect, and execute new and improved strategies across all channels of purchasing
- Review product margins and negotiate pricing with vendors
- Maintain staff by participating in the recruitment, selection, and training of new employees.
- Implement business policies and delegate tasks to team members.
- Ensure that inventory of items is recorded accurately.
- Sourcing raw and finished materials
- Manage incoming and outgoing orders to/from vendors
- Complete inventory of all materials for ordering
- Keep inventory organized and implement new organization methods to improve efficiency
- Ensure that all shipments incoming and outgoing are properly packaged and on time
- Ensure all orders are delivered on time
- Work closely with Operations Manager on all production-related issues
- Oversee repairs and replating
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You’re someone who is jewelry obsessed
- 3+ years of production management experience
- Prior jewelry experience is highly preferred
- Prior experience planning and purchasing commodities and high-volume goods
- Experience in vendor management and managing delivery dates is essential
- Experience in supply chain function
- Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in inventory software
- High level of self-reliance and resourcefulness
- Clear communication skills
- The ability to prioritize when faced with requests and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- A deep level of curiosity about the world of Electric Picks
- Careful attention to detail
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Ability to be both a self-starter and a team player, multitask and thrive in a fast environment
Born out of a dream (literally) and an idea, Founder MJ Carlson started Electric Picks in her NYC apartment. Celebrating our 11-year anniversary this year, we’ve grown to a team of 18. We love jewelry but we’re more than just another gold chain company. We value positivity, teamwork, thoughtfulness, and creativity.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Elle, The NY Post, People, Cosmopolitan, InStyle among many other media outlets. We currently retail with Revolve, Nordstrom, Free People, Anthropologie, Holt Renfrew and approximately 250 specialty boutiques.