We are seeking a production assistant to support our design and production team with basic jewelry assembly (jump rings, chains, etc.) specifically within our wholesale department. Additionally you’ll assist with wholesale order management and fulfillment and general organization of wholesale inventory and supplies.
Previous jewelry assembly experience is required, self-taught experience is acceptable. Must be organized and responsible with the ability to collaborate and take direction. You will also be assisting with shipping and packaging.
Must be organized and responsible with the ability to collaborate and take direction.
Our Ideal Candidate
•You’re someone who loves jewelry!
•Basic Jeweler Skills – Pliers, Jump Rings, Cutting chains.
• Attention to detail is a must
• Efficient time management and ability to multitask
• Positive and Energized
• Must have excellent communication skills as you will be working as part of a team.
• Position is 5 days a week in our office in Hoboken, NJ.
• You’ve previously worked for a jeweler or you craft jewelry for fun and would like to expand your skills!
- You’re great at taking direction and always ready to help with a new task.
Born out of a dream (literally) and an idea, the company was started in founder MJ Carlson’s New York City apartment. Now 11 years later, we’re an office of fifteen, a small lean team fast growing. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of running a small business. We love jewelry but we’re more than just another gold chain company. We value positivity, teamwork, thoughtfulness and creativity. Though this is a production based role, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of running a small business!
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Elle, The NY Post, People, Cosmopolitan, InStyle among many other media outlets. We currently retail with Revolve, Nordstrom, Free People, Anthropologie, Holt Renfew and approximately 250 specialty boutiques.