Amount of Hours Part-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Electric Picks, a Hoboken NJ hyper-growth organization, is changing the narrative on fashion jewelry by offering a lifetime guarantee, launching innovative collaborations with top influencers and focusing on thoughtful creative branding. We are looking for a jewelry and fashion lover to add to our passionate small team who wants a career with immense growth potential. Our goal is to love showing up for work every single day (seriously), to work hard and have fun while doing it.
We are seeking an intern to assist our production, design, and operations team. This hands on role will be involved in all aspects of running our day-to-day business.
Must be organized and responsible with the ability to collaborate and take direction.
Our Ideal Candidate
•You’re someone who loves jewelry!
• Attention to detail is a must
• Efficient time management and ability to multitask
• Positive and Energized
• Must have excellent communication skills as you will be working as part of a team.
• Position is 3 days a week in our office in Hoboken, NJ.
- Born out of a dream (literally) and an idea, I started the company in my NYC apartment. Now 9 years later, we’re an office of six, a small lean team fast growing. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of running a small business. We love jewelry but we’re more than just another gold chain company. We value positivity, teamwork, thoughtfulness and creativity.
- Though this is a production based role, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of running a small business!
- We’ve been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Elle, The NY Post, People, Cosmopolitan, InStyle among many other media outlets. We currently retail with Revolve, Nordstrom, Free People, Anthropologie, Holt Renfew and approximately 250 specialty boutiques.
Some Perks: $300 jewelry stiped. Team lunches or coffee each week.