Experience 2+ Years
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Customer Care Specialist Temporary (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Electric Picks, a Hoboken NJ hyper-growth organization, is changing the narrative on fashion jewelry by offering a lifetime guarantee, launching innovative collaborations with top influencers and focusing on thoughtful creative branding. We are looking for a jewelry and fashion lover to add to our passionate small team who wants a career with immense growth potential. Our goal is to love showing up for work every single day (seriously), to work hard and have fun while doing it.
We are seeking a Temporary Customer Relations Specialist for maternity leave coverage. This position is set to start on August 1st, 2023 for a full-time position at our studio in Hoboken, NJ. You will work closely with the entire Operations team to ensure the best care and service is provided to our awesome customers. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and we are looking for relationship-driven team members to ensure a positive and successful experience for each customer. We want to always go above and beyond in assisting our customers.
- Full-Time Position: Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- August 1st- December 8th 2023 (possible potential to continue part-time afterwards)
- On-site in our Hoboken, NJ studio
- Correspond with customers via email and ensure emails are answered on-time and with excellent customer service.
- Have a working knowledge of current Electric Picks products and procedures
- Process returns and exchanges via Returnly
- Process customer repairs
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You’re someone who is jewelry obsessed!
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Shopify, Gorgias, & Returnly experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Careful attention to detail
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Ability to be both a self-starter and a team player, multitask and thrive in a fast environment
- Positive and Energized
Born out of a dream (literally) and an idea, Founder MJ Carlson started Electric Picks in her NYC apartment. Celebrating our 11-year anniversary this year, we’ve grown to a team of 16. We love jewelry but we’re more than just another gold chain company. We value positivity, teamwork, thoughtfulness and creativity.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Elle, The NY Post, People, Cosmopolitan, InStyle among many other media outlets. We currently retail with Revolve, Nordstrom, Free People, Anthropologie, Holt Renfrew and approximately 250 specialty boutiques