Experience 3+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Part-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Industry Food / BeverageAdvertising / Marketing
Do you like to share POSITIVITY and GOOD VIBES??
Do you like iced tea and caffeine??
Are you a Marketing professional looking to work with an up and coming local startup?
Do you have an eye for design, photography, video editing skills, copy, and ads?
Are you into a healthy lifestyle?
Do you love networking and inspiring others?
If you answered “yes” to ALL of these questions… then this may very well be THE opportunity you’ve been waiting for..
Welcome to VIBAL ENERGY TEA… where GOOD VIBES, and POSITIVE ENERGY collide.
you’ll be in charge of co-developing, implementing, and managing the marketing plan starting with a heavy focus on social media across various platforms. We are looking to increase our online presence through a greater reach, more engagement, and to increase traffic to our website to promote our new e-commerce business.
Besides social media, we will need help with working with our other external partners including but not limited to, marketing strategy consultants, other local creative‘s, other local businesses, sampling, and more.
- Co-develop implementation plan for social media strategy alongside founder and outside creative agency
- Develop and manage the details of the strategy for current and future Social Media platforms – Monthly Calendar, game plan for daily posts, effective story campaigns, videos, etc.
- Help plan website re-design to incorporate social media strategy and keep a cohesive brand style and message
- Network and lead the development of effective social media partnerships/collabs such as co-sponsoring with other local businesses, health/wellness/fitness brands, coordinating give-aways, live streams, or other relevant opportunities that you think fit the vibe!
- Manage social media engagement by responding to questions/posts in a timely manner
- Help coordinate video/photo shoots, editing, and content creation
- Lead photography, videography, editing
- Assist with sending out samples for social media sponsorships as needed
- Lead and manage social responsibility and charity opportunities