Experience Less Than 1 Year
Degree High School Diploma
Amount of Hours Hourly
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Food / Beverage
About VIBAL Energy Tea:
At VIBAL, it’s all about good VIBES + BALANCED energy. We’re here to empower you to be at your BEST, follow your DREAMS, and elevate to your highest possible VIBES.💫
We’re a local Hoboken-based business on a mission to help others live a healthier, happier and more balanced life.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for other energetic, fun, and passionate people who love natural products, iced tea, caffeine, and helping inspire others.
You’ll be in charge of representing our brand at local demos, product samplings/displays, local promos, collabs with other local businesses, pop-up markets, festivals, fairs, and other local fun events that you think might fit the vibe. You feel comfortable and confident being a company representative in a professional, positive, enthusiastic and knowledgeable way.
While onsite, the brand ambassadors are also expected to be able to help prepare basic content for social media/digital placement such as: basic pictures of the demos/displays, product testimonials, and other fun quick videos showcasing good vibes with the product/potential customers and community that you think will fit the vibe.
- Lead product demos by setting up demo table, sampling cups
- Help develop and co-manage demo schedule with customers as needed and update shared calendar
- Create basic photo/video content for digital marketing/social media of demos/promos/events/etc.
- Engage with customers at events to educate them on our teas, brands, and company
- Set-up, break down and clean pouring stations at event sites.
- Transport and maintain table display, equipment and materials as needed.
- Pour teas, hand out promotional materials, be able to discuss the tea characteristics.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor.
- Support Sales staff, as needed.
- Perform other business related duties as assigned.
Who We’re Looking For
- Must be 18 years of age, or older.
- High School graduate – college degree is preferred.
- Must be a tea and caffeine enthusiast.
- Basic understanding and passion for health/wellness/nutrition.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly public speaking, striking up conversations, engagement, and having fun!
- Have an outgoing, energetic, confident personality.
- Ability to work nights and weekends, along with a flexible work schedule.
- ServeSafe Certified is considered a plus.
- Occasional visits to stores to check on displays/inventory as needed.
- A valid state driver’s license, car insurance, and access to an automobile for transporting demo/promo material as needed
- Entrepreneurs, hustlers, go-getters considered a plus.
- Candidate should be able and willing to lift at least 20 lbs. from ground level to a shelf 50 inches from the floor. The candidate should also be able to move a cart with supplies of 50-100 lbs.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment background and driver’s license check.
- Adherence to basic safety/sanitation policies
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Structure
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Weekly Supply of Healthy Energy Drinks
- Generous Product Discounts for friends/fam
- Opportunities for Growth with an up and coming local start-up
This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
VIBAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer