Experience 2+ Years
Degree High School Diploma
Amount of Hours Full-Time & Part-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Beauty / WellnessRetailHotel
This position is responsible for providing a great first and last impression in customer care, offering salon guests additional
service opportunities, as well as assisting guests in understanding our products, specials, and company programs, while
following all company policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (including, but not limited to)
Guest Care / Customer Service
- Phone skills – the commitment to using our branded scripts: unique phone greeting, making appointments, confirmation calls, rescheduling, answering questions regarding services, pricing, level system, handling upset guests, all with professionalism and using our customized scripts when applicable.
Salon tour / New Client Welcome Gift – following through with our planned script for our salon tour, new client welcome gift, and introducing guest to our loyalty program, referral program, etc.
Greeting Guest – all guests are checked in, and then told about current specials and promotions. Offer coffee, take coat, etc
Closing – following through with salons recommended scripts and procedures for offering retail/homecare options, scheduling next visit, offering more service choices to upgrade the guest experience.
Handling Upset Guest – following through with our specific scripts and procedures
- Brand Code/Dress Code – the ability to maintain and present a fashionable, professional image following our brand code
requirements of dress, hair, etc.
- Continued Education – learning new products, services and creating scripts to professionally offer these items, as well as
customer service workshops.
- The ability to work independently, as well as work as a team.
- The ability being self-motivated and find productive activities during slower periods of business.
- The ability to build and maintain positive, healthy interpersonal relationships with other team members.
Special Position Requirements
- Monthly team meetings
- Occasional workshops off-site
- One-on-one meetings / review tracking/goal