Job ID 114185
The City Hoboken
Experience 2+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
We are a woman-owned financial management firm seeking a dynamic and seasoned Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Our thriving team of dedicated professionals has driven rapid growth and garnered a substantial list of satisfied clients. As we continue to expand, we are eager to welcome an Executive Administrative Assistant who will bolster our hardworking and committed team. The ideal candidate possesses adept problem-solving skills, exceptional communication capabilities, patience in working with diverse age groups, and an unwavering commitment to precision.
Collaboration is at the core of our team’s ethos as we collectively brainstorm ideas and cultivate strategies for sustainable growth. In this role, you will not only provide essential administrative support but also contribute to shaping the trajectory of our company.
Given the nature of our client services, upholding confidentiality and discretion is paramount, along with an acute understanding of client needs and privacy concerns. The successful candidate should have a proven track record of professional and respectful client communication and must be prepared to undergo a background check and adhere to a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
The Executive Administrative Assistant position not only offers an opportunity to grasp the intricacies of our business but also enables professional growth and advancement within the company.
- Act as the indispensable support to the CEO and team, fostering communication with colleagues, clients, and vendors.
- Coordinate and enhance our social media presence.
- Streamline operational efficiency through the evaluation and optimization of standard procedures encompassing scheduling, communication, client onboarding, and more.
- Oversee operational alignment with organizational objectives while upholding best practices.
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collaborate on the creation and automation of standardized workflows, policies, and procedures.
- Provide direct administrative assistance to senior leaders, including managing email correspondence.
- Arrange and manage company meetings.
- Manage the structure of portals, email marketing initiatives, and social media campaigns.
- Facilitate client interactions, address client needs and extend support at their offices or homes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Track record of handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for time management and multitasking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and familiarity with email marketing and password protection software; open to learning new tools and systems.