Experience Less Than 1 Year
Degree High School Diploma
Amount of Hours Full-Time & Part-Time
Virtual / Remote No
THE ART OF ITALIAN LINGERIE
We are Italian.
We infuse beauty into everything we do.
From the way we hand-select our fabrics.
To the craftmanship behind every color and stitch.
Great design at everyday prices.
Supporting the body and the spirit.
We help every woman to shine.
Because every woman is beautiful in her own way.
Beyond form, beyond function.
The Art of Italian Lingerie
Why work at Intimissimi
Joining Intimissimi means becoming part of a passionate and diverse team dedicated to creating exceptional products and experiences. As a brand that values innovation and encourages professional growth, Intimissimi offers employees the opportunity to thrive in a creative and dynamic environment. You will be part of a global brand that values quality, elegance, and the unique qualities that each individual brings to the team.
KEY HOLDER – HOBOKEN NEW UPCOMING NEW JERSEY LOCATION –
The Key holder is a crucial role for the store with a passion for client service and an expertise in fashion always representing the Calzedonia Group Key values: Open Mind, Passion, Pragmatism, Teamwork and Goal Orientation.
LIFE OF THE KEY HOLDER
The Key holder focuses on providing a superior level of customer service to clients, while increasing conversion and retention, to drive business revenue and inspire brand loyalty. The Key holder will work together with the team and reports to the Boutique’s Manager. The Key holder will focus on the development of new clients, converting walk-in traffic into Intimissimi ambassadors by creating excitement and desire around the product, sharing customized fashion tips and providing high-level of professionalism. The Key holder role requires a positive, goal-oriented, outgoing and engaging personality, always taking the first step to engage with clients. The key holder demonstrates high level of skill to interact with the clients and identify their needs that will potentially maximize their sales commissions every week.
Be a mentor for your Teammates! You always demonstrate Calzedonia Group’s Key Values: Open Minded, Authentic, Passionate, Dynamic, Team Player, Pragmatic!
• Build genuine relationships with clients through thoughtful and consistent outreach
• Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication
• Be responsible of capturing customers’ information using multiple means to communicate, utilizing phone and written follow-up contact
• Client Book Management including follow up with clients regarding their shopping experience, potential inquiries such as product care instructions
• Achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your Store Manager
• Demonstrate a full knowledge of the product including benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
• Utilize your fashion expertise to inspire others and build collaborative partnerships in a team-focused environment
• Supporting managers in maximizing efficiency in executing standard in-store operations, such as daily replenishment and processing of seasonal markdowns
• Partnering with the Manager to leverage knowledge of internal systems to conduct business analyses and keep track of both store and individual KPIs.
• Supporting managers in maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store
• Able to successfully operate our POS system, conduct email, opening and closing procedures
• Store Cleanliness: at our stores, we take great pride in providing our customers with a clean and well-maintained shopping environment. This includes the cleanliness and organization of the store: including but not limited to the salesfloor, fitting rooms, cash desk area, and backroom areas. Teams regularly conduct cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and keeping shelves and displays tidy.
• Report directly to Assistant Manager and Store Management to ensure clients experience high quality customer service, completing store operations efficiently and implementing sales strategies thus meeting and exceeding commercial goals.
• Provides training to new teammates which may include cross-department functions.
• Based on your experience with Intimissimi and performance, you may be selected to support New Stores Openings across the US as a team bonding opportunity and a chance to put your skills and knowledge to the test!
• Participate in nationwide contests within other Intimissimi locations to show our team spirit!
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
All Key holders get the chance to learn new skills daily. We believe in hands-on experience training in different store functions to develop an entrepreneur mindset and spirit, such as: Guest Experience, Basic Store Operations, Business Acumen, Visuals Merchandising, Stock Management, and much more!
We are all team players! Our leaders always encourage development between team members to support professional growth.
Share your knowledge and experience with new team members! We strongly believe in consistent training and development of our teams. Many of our success stories started their careers from being part of our store teams and have grown to be future Store Managers, District Managers, Sales Directors and beyond!
Be a part of the Calzedonia USA story and make your mark!
• Eligibility to work in the US for any Employer
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in customer service and contemporary retail industry preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment, being self-motivated and goal oriented
• Problem solving
• You are able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, holidays and weekends
• You are a people person! Working with a team to accomplish store goals, genuinely enjoying an environment of fun music and building connections with our guests for the best shopping experience.
• You are able to lift in excess of 20 pounds and stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, for a short distance engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PACKAGE
• Base Salary $15/$17 based on experience plus monthly bonus based upon budget achievement, store volume and location.
• Medical Insurance
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time off
• Paid Parental Leave*Must meet eligibility requirements
• 401(K) matching
• Pre-Tax commuter benefits for transit and parking
• Sign on Bonus
• Referral bonus
• Employee Discount
• Free Uniform, and so much more!
Accelerate your skills and build a foundation for your career!