City Jersey City
Amount of Hours Part-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Dog Walkers at Bark Buildings serve as the face of the company. They are out in the field interacting with clients and their pets. They will provide outstanding pet services and maintain constant communication with all necessary individuals.
Pay Range $14.25-$16 DOE
*note: proof of full covid-19 vaccination is required*
Knowledge, Skills + Abilities
– Love for all animals, especially dogs.
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Extreme attention to detail and great time management skills.
– Able to effectively communicate with customers and management with strong written and oral skills.
– Team player that enjoys being social.
– Must be active and able to be on foot for long periods of time.
– Ability to perform the physical duties of the job.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Conduct assigned dog walks and sitting services on-time and up to company standards
– Complete walk reports using Time to Pet App after each service
– Adhere to company policies and procedures, as outlined in the Bark Buildings Employee Handbook
– Demonstrate high level of customer service and interactions with clients throughout shifts
– Communicate any issues, feedback, questions to the Bark Buildings management team
– Comply with all COVID- related safety procedures during shifts
– Handle and restrain animals weighing up to 100 lbs
– Frequent standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping, carrying, and reaching
– Must be able to walk 1 mile in 20min or less.
– Must be 18 years or older
– Must be able to download and use our app (Time to Pet)
– Able to commute to and around Jersey City + travel between building properties utilizing your own car, public transportation, or bicycle.
– Pet Care experience is a plus
– W2 Employee
– Paid Time Off
– Ongoing Training Opportunities
– Staffing Referral Fees
– Flexible Schedule
– Growth Opportunities