City Jersey City
Experience 2+ Years
Degree High School Diploma
Amount of Hours Part-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Advertising / Marketing
The Executive Assistant and Admin to the Team – what we call our Ops Coordinator – is the personal assistant to the CEO of Agency 6B and is responsible for managing admin needs for the entire Crew. This is a part-time employee position from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Monday – Thursday in our downtown Jersey City HQ, with the potential to expand to full-time in the future based on performance. The starting salary is $18/hour. Perks and benefits to be discussed during the interview.
You’re Type-A, organized, motivated and goal-oriented. You understand the importance of deadlines, urgency related to the needs of a growing business and communicate efficiently and effectively. You take incredible pride in your work, have an amazing attention to detail and pay special attention to every professional communication sent, on Slack, email and on any other medium.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage both personal and professional tasks, which include reservations, appointments, and any household needs for the CEO
- Manage and maintain company standards in all physical locations, including the Studios at HQ and PRODHOUSE™
- Coordinate office logistics related to supply lists, cleaning crew management, annual, quarterly and monthly tasks related to the organization of physical and digital files and equipment owned by the company
- Limited dog walking during days in-office – the CEO’s 21-lb French Bulldog needs a quick walk 1-2 times per day
- Coordinate travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel reservations and car services
- Organize agendas, manage calendar and plan events while prioritizing competing demands
- Personal shopping, coordination of events, productions and all vendors related to the personal brand management of the CEO
- Perform general admin duties such as; recording meeting minutes, data entry, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, Amazon orders, payroll reports, email inbox management
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time, keeping diligent track of project timelines and deadlines
- Uphold a highly organized and detailed to-do list for both the CEO and business, ensuring a careful notation of dates, deadlines and fulfillment workflows
- Maintain diligent communication with the rest of the team and ensure all aspects of the business are on track
- Additional Personal / Creative / Executive Assistant duties as needed
We’re looking for someone who has absurd attention to detail. That means staying organized, open, and focused to balance the big picture with the small steps and details. It also means taking the time to learn the process and follow it – consistently – in every Client Touch and Team Collaboration you engage in.
- Tech-savvy, resourceful with the ability to “figure things out”
- Attention to detail, excellent writing skills
- Ability to follow a proven process exactly as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training manuals and Loom videos provided to all employees
- Ability to execute quickly and accurately, and the ability to prioritize your workload weekly
- Extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks / able to close loops
- Strong work ethic and standards. Details matter to you. Results matter to you.
- The words “That’s not my job” are not part of your vocabulary – you always jump in to help, no matter what
- Must love dogs – Agency 6B’s CEO brings her French Bulldog to the office three days a week