Experience 2+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Industry ConstructionIT / WebMedical / HealthRetailEducationFinanceAdvertising / MarketingHotelOther
What can you expect?
- This is a friendly and collaborative team; you will have the opportunity to utilize your strong communication skills and initiative to liaise at all levels, across diverse client segments.
- Opportunity to partner with industry leading clients to support their access control needs.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal growth, collaboration, and valued partnership
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential) and benefits package at 3 months (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
We will count on you to:
- Manage relationships with clients and prospects to provide best in class service and drive growth.
- In partnership with senior salespeople, serve as a client contact and respond to more difficult client needs and questions to improve the client experience.
- Ensure all client and prospect activity is recorded on Method (CRM) in real time.
- Assist existing clients with basic technical support functions. Responds to incidents within SLA with appropriate level of urgency and follow up with customers on all issues.
- Conduct software web training sessions using cloud-based software platform.
- Work with clients on the entire sales cycle, from quoting to implementation.
- Handle incoming sales calls, including qualifying new opportunities.
- Develop solid, long-term business relationships with clients.
- Manage social media and marketing efforts.
- Help create and follow up on sales leads, with the opportunity to grow new business. Cold calls not required.
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Mailchimp.
- Ability to travel within tri-state region.
What makes you stand out:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent Business Development and market awareness – sales and marketing experience.
- Results focused individual with the ability to deliver challenging targets.
- Ability to maintain clear lines of communication with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy, and execution.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities within the existing client portfolio.
- Lead product development project from concept to launch as well as monitoring, adapting, and considering client feedback.
TEC Solutions is a security consulting and engineering company that specializes in access control systems, as well as secure video and communications equipment. Our customers range from small EMS agencies to large government entities. We are a small company with a big reach. We work closely together to bounce ideas off and support one another. The right fit would have the opportunity to and be encouraged to grow and develop. Follow TEC Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. www.tecsolutionsinc.com
TEC Solutions and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.