Experience 6+ Years
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
RHG Architecture + Design is seeking an Intermediate Architect with 4-6 years of professional experience and excellent design skills to join our studio. We are an award-winning, boutique design firm specializing in residential, commercial, and hospitality projects.
This position will focus on the architectural scope of our projects and will include but not be limited to schematic design and planning, the development of permit/bid drawing sets, architectural and millwork details, the coordination of different trades including MEP and lighting, and construction administration. The position requires collaboration, flexibility, and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 4-6 years of professional experience in an architectural office, working on single-family residential, hospitality, and/or commercial projects.
- Degree in Architecture.
- Knowledge of key design trends, lighting, color, and materials.
- Strong understanding of building codes, zoning, ADA standards, building departments coordination, health & wellness standards is a plus.
- Comfort in working independently; demonstrates professionalism in dealing with a variety of clients and consultants.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe CS Suite and AutoCAD is required.
- Construction Administration experience and ability to visit job sites as needed.
RHG Architecture + Design is based in Montclair, New Jersey with projects in New Jersey, New York, Pacific North coast, and the Midwest. Our creative process is highly collaborative and interdisciplinary with services including architecture, landscape, interior design, branding/graphic design, and FF&E. We work with our clients to realize their intentions and how their environment can support their lifestyle and/or the soul of their brand. We are passionate about creating transformative spaces that are holistic, engaging, and consistent. Please visit our website www.rhgdesign.com and IG @rhgdesign.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or national origin. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Compensation to be based on experience.
Please submit resume and work samples, including design and construction documents to email@example.com with “Intermediate Architect” in the subject line. Limit attachments to less than 5mb. Potential employees only. No phone calls please.