Experience 3+ Years
Degree High School Diploma
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Real Estate
Roseland is a premier real estate development and management company with a reputation for visionary excellence and exceptional customer service. Our communities deliver a lifestyle experience unrivaled in the marketplace. We imagine the possibilities and deliver the experience. From cutting edge architectural designs to dramatic living spaces, we are known for meticulously crafting apartment communities that offer high-end quality and modern style. Roseland and its principals have grown to be recognized as industry leaders having developed over 40,000 high-end residential apartment homes since 1992, in addition to over 4,000 residential sales since 2004. Roseland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE:CLI), one of the country’s largest real estate investment trusts (REITs) and leading owner, manager, and developer of Class A real estate. Mack-Cali is a long-time industry leader with a strong financial position in the real estate market.
We have an immediate need for a well-organized, enthusiastic individual to join our prestigious, award winning property management team as a Senior Property Manager at our luxury apartment communities, RiversEdge and RiverParc, Weehawken, NJ.
Our Operations team is accountable for effectively managing and coordinating team members, activities, and available resources in order to accomplish property goals & objectives.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Financial: preparation of annual budgets, management of property operations within approved budget, communication with residents, vendors & contractors
· Personnel: hire, train, motivate & supervise on-site staff
· Office Administration: ensure accuracy in preparation & review of property data/reporting
· Resident Relations: enhance resident retention through provision of phenomenal customer service
· General: coordination of work orders and move ins/move outs with Maintenance Department, marketing and leasing of the property, safety
The skills/experience essential to the success of these positions include, but are not limited to:
· Minimum (3-5) years recent experience in residential property management
· High school diploma or equivalent required ·
· NJ Real Estate License Required
· Proven ability in providing exceptional resident relations and services
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional appearance and demeanor
· Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
· Proven proficiency level in Microsoft Word, Excel (formulas) and Outlook, as well as industry specific software
· Previous experience in a customer service environment
· Well-organized in a fast-paced environment successfully multi-task; work independently and meet multiple demanding deadlines
· Familiarity with Fair Housing regulations/guidelines
Put your career on our fast track to success by contacting us now!
For more information, log on to www.roselandres.com.
Resumes are also accepted by fax. 732.590.1005
Mack-Cali is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Mack-Cali does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, nationality, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, military status or any other category protected by federal, state or other law applicable in the location of employment.