Job ID 114212
The City Jersey City
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Degree High School Diploma
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Real Estate
Veris Residential, Inc. is a forward-thinking, environmentally and socially conscious real estate investment trust (REIT) that primarily owns, operates, acquires and develops holistically inspired, Class A multifamily properties that meet the sustainability-conscious lifestyle needs of today’s residents while seeking to positively impact the communities it serves and the planet at large. The company is guided by an experienced management team and Board of Directors and is underpinned by leading corporate governance principles, a best-in-class and sustainable approach to operations, and an inclusive culture based on equality and meritocratic empowerment.
We have an immediate need for a well-organized, enthusiastic individual with a knack for sales to join our prestigious, award winning property management team as a Leasing Specialist or a Senior Leasing Specialist at our luxury apartment community, Liberty Towers, Jersey City, NJ.
Responsibilities include meeting, greeting & qualifying prospective residents, follow-up on phone leads & referrals, scheduling appointments for and conducting property tours, and guiding clients through the leasing process from lease application to qualification and final move-in.
The skills/experience essential to the success of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Previous successful experience in a customer service environment (retail, hotel and restaurant industry experience welcome)
- NJ Real Estate License required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to successfully multi-task; work independently and meet multiple demanding deadlines
- A proven intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Previous residential leasing experience & familiarity with Fair Housing regulations/guidelines preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and be on time to work daily, commute to all properties, and off-site company trainings if required
Compensation: Leasing Specialist $50,000 and Senior Leasing Specialist $55,000
Veris Residential, Inc. has a proven record of success along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA/DDC, company paid life insurance, supplemental insurance programs and 401(k).
Great Place to Work Certified Jan 2024 – Jan 2025
Put your career on our fast track to success by contacting us now!
For more information, log on to www.verisresidential.com. Resumes are also accepted by fax.
Veris Residen tial is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veris Residential does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, nationality, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, military status or any other category protected by federal, state or other law applicable in the location of employment