City Jersey City
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Degree None Required
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Real Estate
Veris Residential, Inc. is a forward-thinking, environmentally and socially conscious real estate investment trust (REIT) that primarily owns, operates, acquires and develops holistically inspired, Class A multifamily properties that meet the sustainability-conscious lifestyle needs of today’s residents while seeking to positively impact the communities it serves and the planet at large. The company is guided by an experienced management team and Board of Directors and is underpinned by leading corporate governance principles, a best-in-class and sustainable approach to operations, and an inclusive culture based on equality and meritocratic empowerment.
We have an immediate need for a well-organized, enthusiastic individual to join our prestigious, award winning property management team as a Groundskeeper/Maintenance at one of our luxury apartment communities in Jersey City, NJ.
The skills/responsibilities essential to the success of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain Management Office, models, interior public and common areas of the community in a neat, clean, and attractive condition.
- Maintain all grounds, including sidewalks, public walkways, and stairways, building exteriors, garden areas and dog runs in a neat, clean, and attractive condition.
- Assist in the effort to make vacant apartments rent-ready in a timely manner.
- Compact and remove trash and debris from community.
- Ability to use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, paint equipment, pool equipment, snow and ice removal equipment, etc.
- Position requires ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year.
- Position requires the ability to serve on-call, as scheduled or as necessary.
- basic computer skills, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- good verbal and written communication skills
- strong customer service orientation
- Other licenses and certifications as required by state or local laws
Veris Residential Inc. has a proven record of success along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA/DDC, company paid life insurance, supplemental insurance programs and 401(k).
Great Place to Work Certified Jan 2023 – Jan 2024
Put your career on our fast track to success by contacting us now!
For more information, log on to www.verisresidential.com. Resumes are also accepted by fax.
Veris Residential is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veris Residential does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, nationality, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, military status or any other category protected by federal, state or other law applicable in the location of employment.