Job ID 114210
The City Jersey City
Experience 3+ Years
Degree High School Diploma
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Real Estate
Veris Residential, Inc. is a forward-thinking, environmentally and socially conscious real estate investment trust (REIT) that primarily owns, operates, acquires and develops holistically inspired, Class A multifamily properties that meet the sustainability-conscious lifestyle needs of today’s residents while seeking to positively impact the communities it serves and the planet at large. The company is guided by an experienced management team and Board of Directors and is underpinned by leading corporate governance principles, a best-in-class and sustainable approach to operations, and an inclusive culture based on equality and meritocratic empowerment.
We have an immediate need for an individual with commitment, drive and a “passion” for excellence, along with prior experience in residential property management and operations, to join the award-winning property management team as an Assistant Community Manager at our luxury rental community, Haus 25, Jersey City, NJ.
Our Operations team is accountable for effectively managing and coordinating team members, activities and available resources in order to accomplish property goals & objectives. Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Financial management of property operations within approved budget; communication with residents, vendors & contractors
- Personnel: hire, train, motivate & supervise on-site staff
- Office Administration: ensure accuracy in preparation & review of property data/reporting
- Resident Relations: enhance resident retention through provision of phenomenal customer service
- General: Coordination of work orders and move ins/move outs with Maintenance Department; Marketing and leasing of the property; Safety
The skills/experience essential to the success of these positions include, but are not limited to:
- High School diploma or equivalent. A college degree is preferred but not required.
- NJ Real Estate Sales License required
- Proven ability in providing exceptional Customer service/resident relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
- Experience managing a team
- Proven intermediate or better proficiency level in Microsoft Word, Excel (formulas) and Outlook
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to be well-organized in a fast-paced environment successfully multi-task; work independently and meet multiple demanding deadlines
- Familiarity with Fair Housing regulations/guidelines
- All candidates must successfully pass background check and drug screening
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
Compensation: From $65k
Veris Residential, Inc. has a proven record of success along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA/DDC, company paid life insurance, supplemental insurance programs and 401(k).
Great Place to Work Certified Jan 2024 – Jan 2025
Put your career on our fast track to success by contacting us now!
For more information, log on to www.verisresidential.com. Resumes are also accepted by fax.
Veris Residential is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veris Residential does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, nationality, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, military status or any other category protected by federal, state or other law applicable in the location of employment.