Experience 4+ Years
Amount of Hours Full-Time & Part-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Industry Medical / Health
At Lukin Center for Psychotherapy, we are actively growing our team of motivated and talented Therapists. We are a comprehensive group practice offering psychotherapy, psychiatry services as well as neuropsychological evaluations. We’re expanding rapidly, with several locations in Northern New Jersey providing individual therapy, couples therapy, child and adolescent therapy, medication management and neuropsychological evaluations.
As a member of our practice, you’ll work alongside a knowledgeable and supportive team of clinicians while maintaining autonomy over your own caseload and clinical approach. You’ll have the flexibility to work part time or full time according to your life demands and career goals. We value work-life balance; Dr. Lukin will help you create a schedule that works for you.
We’re looking for qualified clinicians with:
– A niche clinical focus
– Preferred certification or advanced training in EFT, EMDR, PCIT, CBT and/or DBT
– Experience working within a CBT/DBT framework for general anxiety/depression issues
– A passion for providing high quality care
– A commitment to continued personal and professional growth
*** Clinicians that specialize in ages ranged between 4 and 12 are especially encouraged to apply ***
– $75 – $150 / session, depending on experience, degree, and training
Lukin Center clinicians enjoy the entrepreneurial perks of private practice with the operational benefits of an established clinical business, including:
– Steady stream of referrals
– Highly competitive pay
– Screening of new clients
– Individual consultation as needed
– Regular group case consultation
– Team support
– Tastefully decorated office space in several locations
– Electronic health records system
– Billing services
– Growth opportunities
– Training/Supervision opportunities
– Flexible scheduling, including ability to work remotely
– Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or
– Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LPC) in the State of NJ or
– Minimum 4 years of mental health therapy experience
– Preferred ability to work evenings and/or weekends
Lukin Center is committed to growing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our practice will be.
For consideration, please complete the form below and attach your resume/cover letter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.