Degree Doctorates Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Industry Medical / Health
Lukin Center for Psychotherapy Post-Doctoral Fellowship—All Locations
The Lukin Center for Psychotherapy is proud to announce the start of a post-doctoral fellowship, with several sites open throughout northern New Jersey. We are seeking to recruit an outstanding post-doctoral fellow (PhD/PsyD) in psychology for an exciting full-time position with a competitive salary. The Lukin Center for Psychotherapy is a multidisciplinary (licensed psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, and professional counselors) private outpatient group practice that provides psychotherapy to all age groups. The post-doctoral fellow will conduct clinical diagnostic intakes and ongoing psychotherapy sessions with individuals, couples, and families. This position also includes the possibility of teaching and supervision during weekly group meetings, as well as biweekly trainings/didactics. Another training opportunity is our sponsorship of any additional training towards your professional goals. Other unique opportunities will be to provide outreach for local communities and participate in social media production. The fellow will complete all hours necessary to obtain licensure as a psychologist regardless of the state they will apply (including 2 hours of individual supervision each week with a licensed psychologist). Time granted for EPPP study will be approved upon request as well.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
- PhD/PsyD in a clinical, counseling, or family psychology program.
- The ability to work during the evening and/or weekend hours.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience and interest in using one or more of the following evidenced-based interventions including but not limited to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), and/or Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).
- Experience in providing individual therapy with children, adolescents, and adults.
- Experience in providing couples and family therapy.
- Experience with mood (depression and anxiety disorders), ADHD, and OCD.
- Experience with using empirically based outcome measures.
- An interest in providing psychotherapy via telehealth platforms.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Lukin Center for Psychotherapy maintains a commitment to utilizing a diverse workforce and provides equal employment opportunity in all of its activities including employment processes. All employment decisions are solely based on experience and qualifications of the applicant. Applicants from under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV, and 2 letters of recommendation to email@example.com or call (917) 903-1901.