The City Hoboken
Degree Bachelors Degree
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Industry Advertising / Marketing
Job Title: Director of Sales and Marketing
This position is for an dynamic individual looking for quality of life. We include 4 weeks vacation and have a ‘work to live’ attitude at our studio. Maybe you are looking for work outside of the corporate world or interested in re entering the work force.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Luxury Sales and Marketing Director to join our team at a well-established portraiture studio based in Hudson County. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and the arts, a keen eye for detail, and a proven track record of success in high-end luxury sales and marketing. This position will be responsible for managing and directing all sales and marketing efforts for the studio, including driving revenue growth, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and providing excellent customer service to our high net worth clients.
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing strategy to drive and expand revenue growth and increase profitability.
- Collaborate with our photography team to develop and market new products and services that meet the needs of our clients
- Provide exceptional customer service, including responding to inquiries and managing client relationships from initial contact through to completion of the project
- Manage the sales process from start to finish, including conducting initial consultations, presenting proposals and closing sales
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners, including event planners, interior designers, and other industry professionals.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in luxury sales and marketing,
- Proven track record of success in driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with high net worth clients and build relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Candidate’s hours vary with evening sales appointments being part of the positions expectations.
Compensation is $80-100k and includes a base salary plus commission, commensurate with experience.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and marketing, and a proven track record of success in luxury sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team.