City Jersey City
Experience 2+ Years
Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote Sometimes
Title: Social + Marketing Personal Assistant
Start Date: Immediately
Full Time Position
Location New York City /Jersey City
Hybrid of home, travel and Clients Location
New-York based public figure and digital personality seeking a highly motivated Personal Assistant to provide support across personal, administrative, and social media duties. With the client’s work and well-being at top of mind, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and open-mindedness in this role. An excellent understanding of social media and strong organizational skills are a must.
Job Description / Duties:
- Social Media: proficiency in capturing, editing, and uploading content across platforms
- Creating + Writing Newsletters
- Manage travel and all accommodations + create comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Provide ideas for creative, relevant, dynamic, and engaging content; aiding in production and creation of content.
- Scheduling (appointments, meetings, etc.)
- Weekly meetings (brainstorming ideas, scheduling, organizing, etc.)
- Other personal tasks
- Graphic Design + Video Editing experience
- Brand + marketing experience
- Interact positively with others and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you’ll be managing newsletters, posts and emails.
- Incredible strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability/eagerness to learn and accept new challenges.
- Interest + experience in fitness/wellness, and women empowerment is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours / Hybrid Work Location
- 2 weeks paid vacation + holidays
- Opportunity to attend inspiring experiences and events with thought leaders, business executives, and iconic speakers across a range of industries