Amount of Hours Full-Time
Virtual / Remote No
Industry Real Estate
Roseland is a premier real estate development and management company with a reputation for visionary excellence and exceptional customer service. Our communities deliver a lifestyle experience unrivaled in the marketplace. We imagine the possibilities and deliver the experience. From cutting edge architectural designs to dramatic living spaces, we are known for meticulously crafting apartment communities that offer high-end quality and modern style. Roseland and its principals have grown to be recognized as industry leaders having developed over 40,000 high-end residential apartment homes since 1992, in addition to over 4,000 residential sales since 2004. Roseland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE:CLI), one of the country’s largest real estate investment trusts (REITs) and leading owner, manager, and developer of Class A real estate. Mack-Cali is a long-time industry leader with a strong financial position in the real estate market.
We have an immediate need for an individual with commitment, drive and a “passion” for excellence, along with prior experience in residential property management and operations, to join the award-winning property management team as an Associate Director of Operations at our luxury rental community, RiverParc and RiversEdge, Weehawken, NJ.
Our Operations team is accountable for effectively managing and coordinating team members, activities and available resources in order to accomplish property goals & objectives. Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Financial management of property operations within approved budget; communication with residents, vendors & contractors
- Personnel: hire, train, motivate & supervise on-site staff
- Office Administration: ensure accuracy in preparation & review of property data/reporting
- Resident Relations: enhance resident retention through provision of phenomenal customer service
- General: Coordination of work orders and move ins/move outs with Maintenance Department; Marketing and leasing of the property; Safety
The skills/experience essential to the success of these positions include, but are not limited to:
- High School diploma or equivalent. A college degree is preferred but not required.
- NJ Real Estate Sales License required
- Proven ability in providing exceptional Customer service/resident relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
- Experience managing a team
- Proven intermediate or better proficiency level in Microsoft Word, Excel (formulas) and Outlook
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to be well-organized in a fast-paced environment successfully multi-task; work independently and meet multiple demanding deadlines
- Familiarity with Fair Housing regulations/guidelines
- All candidates must successfully pass background check and drug screening
Roseland Management Services, L.P. has a proven record of success along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA/DDC, company paid life insurance, supplemental insurance programs and 401(k).
Put your career on our fast track to success by contacting us now!
For more information, log on to www.roselandres.com. Resumes are also accepted by fax.
Roseland is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Roseland does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, nationality, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, military status or any other category protected by federal, state or other law applicable in the location of employment.