Amount of Hours Part-Time
Virtual / Remote No
We are a women and minority owned e-commerce curated gift box company, featured in Brit+Co, OprahMag.com, BRIDES, Buzzfeed & more. We believe that giving the perfect gift should be as happy of an experience as receiving one. Our warehouse/HQ is located in mid-town Hoboken, NJ in the Monroe Center.
Happy Box is hiring for a problem solver to join our team as a Part Time Customer Experience (CX) Specialist. We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who will field customer service inquiries and provide customers with a solution within the parameters of our company CX playbook. Our ideal candidate is someone who works independently & holds themselves accountable to daily goals while maintaining a high level of customer support and professionalism. We love employees who approach each day with a positive attitude, represent our company culture, and inspire teamwork. As a scrappy start-up, our perfect candidate is willing to take an all-hands approach to jump in to assist other team members in various ways. A successful candidate for this role will develop a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, customer shopping experience, be a team player, and be ready to learn our brand and products inside and out.
- 15-30 hours/week
- In person (Our Fulfillment Center is located in Hoboken, NJ)
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every contact. Maintains a happy, solution oriented attitude towards all customers.
- Efficiently and correctly answers all email and social media customer service inquiries and tickets (via our customer service software, Gorgias) regarding shipping issues, product questions, order issues, including any and all general customer concerns. Redirects issues to appropriate internal parties as needed to ensure further action is taken.
- Hits all daily and weekly CX productivity goals and reporting goals and deadlines.
- Responsible for handling all fulfillment center in-person CX needs including, but not limited to, return to senders (alerting customers and restocking physical inventory), correcting invalid addresses, address change validation, answering international shipping questions, handling reshipments, etc
- Works closely with the fulfillment center team and help facilitate all order changes/issues in a timely manner
- Actively participates in and facilitate CX needs documented in our internal Slack channel
- Helps support manager in maintaining an up-to-date product details spreadsheet (ie: ingredient lists, allergy notices)
- Fulfillment Error Monitoring
- Responsible for marking errors in fulfillment portal
- Provides insight into noticeable error trends as needed at the request of a manager
- Send weekly report of any recurring customer issues, trends, and propose solutions to mitigate similar problems in the future
- Monitor customer-related inventory issues and execute the appropriate processes for:
- Ingredient questions
- Out of stock items
- Damaged items
- Low stock items
- Fulfill and ship (or reship) items in response to customer needs, promotional/marketing needs, or any special project needs
- Trained and able to step into the fulfillment team on an as needed basis to assist during high volume periods
- Support our Corporate team with customer service needs including
- Gift Card creation
- Shipment tracking
- Ad-hoc support via creating shipping labels, add-on invoicing, etc.
- Assist with ongoing CX + Fulfillment training and training refreshers
- Partner with our shipping insurance partner to ensure all shipping claims are submitted.
- Escalate problems to the appropriate team members or channels
- Support Manager in ensuring the CX & Fulfillment Playbooks, as well a customer-facing FAQs and Terms of Service, are up to date with any new issues that arise/updated policies
- Must be able to work in-person in our fulfillment center based in Hoboken New Jersey
- Must be 18 years of age or older and legally able to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency in Gorgias or similar CX ticketing software required (Zendesk, etc)
- Basic computer proficiency (email, able to be trained in our software)
- Able to follow directions and critically problem solve
- Must be solutions-oriented with a positive attitude!
- Offer potential solutions when escalating a problem
- Must be prepared to learn all Happy Box duties, tone/voice, playbook, ways of working and escalation path.
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment with little downtime.
- Autonomously tracks personal goals & hits internal benchmarks
To apply, email a cover letter & resume to our Hiring Manager Kat – email@example.com